- Tackling big problems in artificial intelligence, text mining, and the semantic web.
- Our AlchemyAPI service is used over 3 billion times monthly.
- CEO is a serial entrepreneur with successful M&A history.
- Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
- In operation since early 2005.
- Expanding, profitable company.
Why Work at AlchemyAPI?
- Impact - Do you want to change the world? We do. We're working on big A.I. problems, wiring up the semantic web, and teaching computers to see and read.
- Foundation - We're growing, profitable, and not seeking outside investment. Awards include "Top 20 Most Innovative Companies in Colorado" and "Software Product of the Year." Our AlchemyAPI service is used billions of times monthly by customers in dozens of countries and six continents, enhancing a wide variety of applications & services with semantic intelligence.
- Environment - Work in the heart of Denver, overlooking the Platte River, in well-equipped offices. Want to bike to work? We're on a path, with a Denver B-Cycle station right outside, and we offer free bike sharing memberships to all employees. Step outside for lunch or a break at Confluence Park. Keep fueled with complimentary juice, soda, coffee, tea, organic fruit, candy, and other snacks. We also offer free gym memberships to all employees.
- Geektastic - Creative people need creative diversions. It fuels the imagination. Have an idea? Devote part of your week to something cool. Stuff like "minority report" 3d gesture interfaces and mobile OCR+vision apps. Or decorating your walls. Or playing with one of our robots, or whatever else comes to mind.
- Technology - Use leading-edge technology: Distributed computing, parallel processing, natural language processing, computer vision, machine learning, large-scale web crawling, massive solid-state storage arrays, GPU computing, and more. If we're speaking your language, contact us.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and other relevant information (work portfolio, examples of independent projects, reasons you are awesome). Please note we do not accept recruiter submissions.
We leverage a technical recruiting process employing multiple in-person interviews and skills testing/evaluation, and are an EEO employer.