- Tackling big problems in artificial intelligence, text mining and computer vision.
- Our AlchemyAPI service is used over 3 billion times monthly.
- Whip-smart team that will both challenge and entertain you.
- Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
- In operation since early 2005.
- High-growth company with an eye on changing the way the world views artificial intelligence.
Why work at AlchemyAPI?
- Impact - Do you want to change the world? We do. We're working on big AI problems and teaching computers to see and read.
- Foundation - Awards include "Top 20 Most Innovative Companies in Colorado" and "Software Product of the Year." Our AlchemyAPI service is used billions of times monthly by customers in dozens of countries and six continents, enhancing a wide variety of applications and services with artificial intelligence.
- Environment - Work in the heart of Denver where we get more than 300 days of sunshine each year. Bring Fido to work and take a break walking along the Platte River. Want to bike to work? We're on a path, with a Denver B-Cycle station right outside, and we offer free bike sharing memberships to all employees. Stay fueled with complimentary food and coffee.
- Geektastic - Creative people need creative diversions. It fuels the imagination. Have an idea? Devote part of your week to something cool. Stuff like "minority report" 3d gesture interfaces and mobile OCR+vision apps. Or playing with one of our robots, or whatever else comes to mind.
- Technology - Use leading-edge technology: Distributed computing, parallel processing, natural language processing, computer vision, machine learning, large-scale web crawling, massive solid-state storage arrays, GPU computing and more. If we're speaking your language, contact us.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team? Contact us at email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and other relevant information (work portfolio, examples of independent projects, reasons you are awesome). Please note we do not accept recruiter submissions.
We leverage a technical recruiting process employing multiple in-person interviews and skills testing/evaluation and are an EEO employer.