- Tackling big problems in artificial intelligence, text mining and computer vision.
- Our AlchemyAPI service are used over 1 billion times monthly.
- Whip-smart team that will both challenge and entertain you.
- Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
- In operation since early 2005.
- High-growth company with an eye on changing the way the world views artificial intelligence.
What It's Like to Work With Us
- Impact - Do you want to change the world? We do. We're working on big AI problems and teaching computers to see and read.
- Foundation - Awards include "Top 20 Most Innovative Companies in Colorado" and "Software Product of the Year." Our AlchemyAPI service is used more than 1 billion times monthly by customers in dozens of countries and six continents, enhancing a wide variety of applications and services with artificial intelligence.
- Environment - Work in the heart of Denver where we get more than 300 days of sunshine each year. Bring Fido to work and take a break walking along the Platte River. Want to bike to work? We're on a path, with a Denver B-Cycle station right outside. Stay fueled with complimentary food and coffee.
- Geektastic - Creative people need creative diversions. It fuels the imagination. Have an idea? Devote part of your week to something cool. Stuff like "minority report" 3d gesture interfaces and mobile OCR+vision apps. Or playing with one of our robots, or whatever else comes to mind.
- Technology - Use leading-edge technology: Distributed computing, parallel processing, natural language processing, computer vision, machine learning, large-scale web crawling, massive solid-state storage arrays, GPU computing and more. If we're speaking your language, contact us.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and other relevant information (work portfolio, examples of independent projects, reasons you are awesome). Please note we do not accept recruiter submissions.
We leverage a technical recruiting process employing multiple in-person interviews and skills testing/evaluation and are an EEO employer.